- Dead Poets Trophy for the most overall team points sponsored by IncNow
- Howard M. Smith Trophy for the most team points in sweep events sponsored by Jim Harker, Esq.
- Ron McConnell Trophy for the most team points in sculling events sponsored by the Seamark Capital, LP
- Larry Isakoff Trophy for the winners of the Mixed D-J 8+ sponsored by the Isakoff Family
- Stuyve Pell Award for the winner of the Men’s G-J 1x
- John R. Schoonover Coxswain’s Award for a deserving coxswain sponsored by St. Andrew’s Classes of 1944, 1952, 1977, 1987 and 1993
Speed Trophies will be awarded to the fastest boat on the water in each event.
Flight Medals will be awarded for the fastest boat in each flight of an event after handicap (if any).
Points are awarded in each flight — except the Helen Graham Cancer Survivor 4x Exhibition Race — based upon the number of boats defeated. Only one boat per club per flight will score points. Composite crews are not eligible for points.
Points are calculated by the following rubric:
1x = 10 points
2x/- = 15 points
4x/+ = 20 points
8x/+ = 30 points
# of boats % of 1st place points
in flight 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
3 40% 20%
4 60% 30% 5%
5 80% 40% 10% 5%
6 80% 40% 20% 10% 5%
2022 Trophy Winners
Dead Poets Trophy for the greatest overall team points
1st Capital Rowing Club; 2nd Chinook Performance Racing; 3rd Riverfront Recapture
Howard Smith Trophy for the most team points in sweep events
1st Capital Rowing Club; 2nd Riverfront Recapture; 3rd Potomac Boat Club
Ron McConnell Trophy for the most team points in sculling events
1st Chinook Performance Racing; 2nd Capital Rowing Club; 3rd Three Rivers Rowing
Larry Isakoff Trophy for the winners of the Mixed D-J 8+
Chinook/Wilmington RC Composite
The Styve Pell Trophy for the winner of the Men’s G – J 1x
Alex Cook, University Barge Club
John R. Schoonover Coxswain Award for a deserving coxswain sponsored by St. Andrews Alumni
Freya Pollack, Chinook